Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to one and all.  As I reflect upon last year and look ahead to this year, I realize how blessed we are as a family.  Yes, there are things that we need to work on, but overall we are lucky to have one another.

A few resolutions:

1)  I have decided that this is the year I will become fit.  I will lose the extra weight and become more healthy.  I will take the time for me - I have lived for forty years and would like at least another forty!

2)  I will continue to homeschool the children and allow them to be as involved as possible with the goals of their education. 

3)  I will continue to support my husband in his business ventures and learn more to help him.

4)  I will create more moments in our lives for us to carry throughout the years, instead of collecting stuff that will be tossed eventually.

Happy New Year!