Monday, January 7, 2013

Back in the Swing of Things

Today, we got back into the daily routine of school work.  It has been a long break and the routine was much appreciated. 

I thought Little Man was going to be a challenge, but he settled back into school work quite nicely.  I had almost forgotten his password for Time for Learning!  He pointed out that I typed it wrong.  He snuggled next to me on the couch and we began his work.  He did well in his reading and phonics lessons.  He was beginning to tire when we started the math lesson.  He was ready to play and do his own thing, but we made it through. 

Egee woke up half way into Little Man's lessons so she had a late start.  She worked diligently on her own, but soon needed my help.  It wasn't so much needing my help, but wanting my attention.  She continued working and finished all her work before lunch.

We had lunch and then read two bible stories.  After that we went for a nice walk/bike ride.  It was a beautiful day and we took it all in.

Egee had her art class in the afternoon and then the children went to Aikido.  A very full day of routine!