Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday!

Egee turned eleven years-old today.  I cannot believe that eleven years passed by so quickly.  She is the kindness, most gentle, loving child.  (Unless, you are her brother!)  She always does her best and worries if her best is enough.  She is my snuggle bug.  I love being around her and enjoy our mommy-daughter days.  I could not have asked for a better daughter. 

Having birthday fun at Mr. Gatti's

She loves to dance!

I want to keep her little, but know she must grow and become the woman that she is destined to be.  I look forward to this journey in a bittersweet way.  For, I know what it is like to have a wonderful adult relationship with my own mother.  I am so blessed to have a good, solid foundation with my mom.  I hope and pray that I will have that same relationship with Egee.

Just minutes old!


Not too sure about her first birthday cake!

So, here is wishing Egee another wonderful year of a fleeting childhood.  As she likes me to sing to her:  Happy, happy birthday!  Happy, happy birthday!  Happy, happy birthday!  You're eleven years-old today, yea!