Friday, November 23, 2012

My Floors are Coming!

The countdown is on!  The installation date for our new flooring for the house is Monday!  I am scrambling trying to get the last bits and pieces done before then.  I still cannot believe it.

All the painting is practically finished.  Just two walls in our bedroom are left and some touch up in our bathroom.  I would like to paint the laundry room, but we will see.

I have been on top of the children to get their rooms in order.  They are spending the next few days with my parents. So, I won't have them underfoot in the final prep.

Hubby and I will be finishing the painting, moving some items into the garage, and taking items to Goodwill.  I have been making a pile to donate.  With all the 'moving' that will be taking place, I decided to treat the process as moving.  What would I not want to take - donate pile!

Hopefully, the weather will be nice and everything will go as planned.  Pictures will definitely be posted!