Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

We had our annual Halloween Party last weekend.  The children dressed up and played with their friends.  They had a blast.  The adults mingled and talked.  The night ended with a bonfire and s'mores.  In my mind, Halloween was over.  I have been dealing with a six week-old puppy and well, I'm tired.  So, when I came back to a nonsleep deprived state, I realized we still had the big day coming!




The children carved pumpkins today.  They had been asking all week when they would get to carve them.  I had been putting it off.  Plus, it has become a tradition to wait til Halloween Day. 

I cut out the lid and they did the rest.  It is nice that they are at the age of completing their own jack-o-lanterns. 





Tonight, we will trick-or-treat before the rain sets in.  Little Man is looking forward to the candy.  Maybe, I can sneak in a nap before the festivities begin!


Happy Halloween!