Wednesday, August 7, 2013

10 Reasons Why I Love Homeschooling My Kiddos

1.  I love watching them get excited about learning. 

2.  I can spend time watching them grow physically and mentally.

3.  We don't have to rush. Late evenings don't have to give way to early mornings!  

4.  Mornings, afternoons, and evenings can be savored.  They have time to be kids!

5.  Sometimes you need a Sunny Day and not a Snow Day!  Spring fever hits hard around here!

6.  I learn things that I have forgotten or never knew!  They teach me so many things!

7.  They can pursue their own interests and we can count it as electives! 

8.  They don't think learning is just confined to a building from the hours of 8 am to 3pm. 

9.  We learn more in two to three hours than what is taught in 6.5 hours of school.

10.  We can take our time learning.  If they don't get it now, we can wait and try again another time.