Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Painting Part 2

Okay, I will admit that I haven't been keeping up with my painting schedule.  Life has gotten in the way.  Between homeschooling, running errands, housework and just needing to take a break, painting has moved to the back burner.  Then I looked at the calendar.  It is the last week of September and I have got to kick into high gear!

The kids and I went to the flooring store to on Monday to finalize the order.  Now I am waiting to hear back on the date for installation.  I can't wait!

Monday, I painted the wall behind my display cabinet.

Wall paper border almost completely down.  The walls use to be a maroon color at one time!

Wall painted and display cabinet back in place.
 
Tuesday, I painted the wall in between the living room and dining area. 

Wall paper border coming off, hutch emptied and ready to move!
Wall turned out great!  Decided to paint the spiced vinegar color instead of the stony fields.

Today, I worked on painting the mantle. 

I had painted three color choices and then decided to go with off white.


Looks totally different! 

Tomorrow, I will finish the last corner in the living room if all goes as planned.  Then off to finish the hall bath and start on the master bedroom!