Thursday, November 17, 2016

Harry Potter's World Renaissance Science, Magic, and Medicine Exhibit

Our local library system hosted the NIH exhibit on Harry Potter's World Renaissance Science, Magic, and Medicine.  We have not read the Harry Potter series, but decided to check out the exhibit.


I was a bit disappointed that the library didn't add more to the banners that the NIH sent for display.  For kids, this was not that exciting.  For adults, it was somewhat informative.  I think much more could have been added to draw people into the exhibit.  They also placed the display in a weird area and discussion about the exhibit really couldn't take place.






So, for Little Man, he wasn't that impressed.  I had made a scavenger hunt for us to use.  I really wish the library had created one.  Egee was a trouper and we both answered the questions on the scavenger hunt.

The exhibit has piqued an interest in the Harry Potter movies for Egee, so I guess we will be watching those soon.