Monday, January 4, 2016

Time To Begin Again

Holiday break is over and it is time to resume our road of learning, exploring, creating and seeking.  I have been combing the internet looking for interesting field trip ideas, places to visit, new explorations, etc.  I believe the best way to learn is to get out and experience it.  That is why I fill so much of our days with learning experiences and not merely curriculum from a book.  Oh, we have started back with our very minimalist amount of 'book work'.  I just need the extra experiences to spice up the learning lifestyle.

So, what do I have on the agenda thus far?  Plenty!  We will going to museums, nature hikes, learning about fish in our area, wolves, raptors, medicinal plants and herbs, gardening, honey bees, STEMs, cake decorating, art, plays, public speaking, historical reenactments, camping trips, and more! 

I may have more fun than the kiddos, I don't know.  We love our life of learning.  This year they will help more with gardening and landscaping.  I have dozens of projects to complete!

So, stay tuned and follow us on our new year of adventure!